VOGONS

Common searches

Pequeños fallos del DosBox

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Smilla Jaspersen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hola a todos, por mera curiosidad y sin ánimo de ofender a los programadores de tan maravillos emulador les reclamo a los presentes de habla castellana para hablar de esos pequeños errores que descubrimos al usar el emulador con nuestro juego favorito. Yo que juego en Hardware real y en DosBox me doy cuenta de esos pequeños fallos que en algunas ocasiones son hasta divertidos.

Por ejemplo, ¿sabían que al Ultima 8 en DosBox al pobre no se le escucha patear los caminos?, cosa que en hardware real les aseguro que es cansino pero que cansino menudas pateas se recorre el pobre...

Pues nada si quieren aqui tienen el hilo, para pasar un rato. Gracias a todos...

[Link removed on demand]

Reply 1 of 8, by VisitntX

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Translation:

Hello everybody, in mere curiosity and without trying to offend the programmers of this wonderful emulator I claim to those here that talk in spanish so we can speak about those little errors that we found when using the emulator with our favourite game. I, that play on real hardware and on dosbox, realize of those little bugs that sometimes are even funny.

An example, did you know that in Ultima 8 on dosbox you can't hear the steps sounds for the poor character? Thing that in a real hardware I can assure you that is annoying after a time, but that is still a part of the game.

Well, nothing more than saying that you have a thread, to enjoy for a while. Thanks to everybody...

[Link removed on demad]

So, he started that thread in a spanish - old games - related page so people that can talk that language can go there and discuss about these little problems and try to find help in their native language.

Last edited by VisitntX on 2009-01-08, 22:51. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 5 of 8, by Smilla Jaspersen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Yes I hear the steps now, In the Setup I select Sound Blaster 16 with IRQ 5, it´s the prefered in my real Hardware, and for this I didn´t hear the steps. The solution is IRQ 7. OOOOppppsssss... I´m sorry. But this is not the end, in future posts I remember other things. Do you know other few bugs?. Post it please. 😊

Reply 7 of 8, by ADDiCT

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Someone should remove the link (and the other reference) to that site, there are illegal downloads there. I don' speak spanish, but the content is quite obvious.

To the OP: buy your games instead of using illegal copies, and you won't have many problems with DOSBox. Search the forums here for many FAQ's and stuff, and read the DOSBox readme's.

Reply 8 of 8, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Desafortunadamente, no apoyamos el "abandonware" aquí. Lo siento.

Y, por favor, escribid en inglés.

Translation:

Unfortunately, we don't support abandonware here, sorry.

And please, use english when posting.

THREAD LOCKED

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)