VOGONS

First post, by sheath

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

My kiddo squished my Diamond Viper V770 Ultra install disk when he stood on the according files I have my video cards in. I somehow neglected to make an image of this disk before putting it in there and cannot find it online. It had some demos and other software I cannot find online.

I wondered if anybody here has this disc and would be willing to share an image? The files on the disk are listed in this review:

Superbike World Championship from EA
Wild Metal Country from Gremlin Interactive
Diamond InControl Tools 99
Fremont SE by Portola Dimensional Systems
Zoran SoftDVD
CrystalGraphics 3D Sensations for presentations
Need For Speed III

Reply 1 of 2, by AaronAsh

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I can perhaps help partially - I recently bought a V770 and had to find the drivers for it (was using it with the Detonators, but wanted the official Diamond drivers). I eventually found them on what looks like the website for a Taiwanese university here (v770_w9x_368.exe); I know the site looks sketchy, but I got the drivers downloaded and installed last night and they work well and generally seem legit.

Can't help you with the rest though.

Reply 2 of 2, by sheath

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey, that's great! The games I can get a hold of or already own and I'm not sure I need the presentation software and don't know what the Fremont SE software is. I suspect that the Nvidia drivers make the V770 run like a Riva TNT, at least under Direct 3D. I wanted to test that. Thank you for the link!