VOGONS

First post, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank
Twisters364 wrote:

Hello,
I am new to Vogons and to DosBox. I have read your 60 second guide to installing games on the mac. I have a macbook running leopard. I also have the original CD rom game for Dungeon Keeper. I mount both the d and c drives and I am able to install and start the game. Once the game is started and I begin play, about a min or two into the game, the screen freezes up and lines of words scroll all over the screen reading all kinds of errors. Am I doing everything correctly?
Thanks a lot!

Reply 1 of 3, by djp

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

This thread is really bothering me (I know - I don't have to look at it 😒) - there are an awful lot of us that have blind spots and areas of ignorance, and there are many, many people who don't understand DOSBox until they've been pointed in the right direction or educated in some way. Why hold a person up to ridicule in this way, MiniMax? Or maybe you changed the name to protect the innocent? 😀

Never try to outstubborn a cat. - Lazarus Long

Reply 2 of 3, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Nothing malicious going on here. Said person PM'ed me that question. I really don't want to help people in private messages, because

1) The information will not help others
2) More people can chip in and help out here in the open
3) I don't have the game
4) I don't have a Mac.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions