VOGONS

First post, by avioneta2

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I spent hours last night trying to get my 1995 CDrom of Little Big Adventure to run having followed the very clear guidelines posted here and elsewhere.
Dos Box is properly installed and I finally managed the game to run but I cannot get past the SPEECH FILES TRANSFER process. It seems to get blocked there.
Has anybody else had this problem and if so, any hints on what I may be doing wrong?.
I have gone through the step-by-step set up process as indicated but I have not been able to go past that stage.
Thanks

Reply 1 of 5, by Marian

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
avioneta2 wrote:
I spent hours last night trying to get my 1995 CDrom of Little Big Adventure to run having followed the very clear guideline […]
Show full quote

I spent hours last night trying to get my 1995 CDrom of Little Big Adventure to run having followed the very clear guidelines posted here and elsewhere.
Dos Box is properly installed and I finally managed the game to run but I cannot get past the SPEECH FILES TRANSFER process. It seems to get blocked there.
Has anybody else had this problem and if so, any hints on what I may be doing wrong?.
I have gone through the step-by-step set up process as indicated but I have not been able to go past that stage.
Thanks

Have you tried these instructions? Maybe this will get the game working for you.

http://forum.magicball.net/showpost.php?p=172798

And, of course, use the latest version of DOSBox. 😀

Reply 3 of 5, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Please - post information on how you mouted the CD-ROM and the C-drive, how you started the installation process, etc.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions