VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

How do I delete my dosbox and vogons accounts? Because I've tried everything so far.

Reply 2 of 10, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

How do I close the account then because out of all the games that I have for dosbox, only one works flawlessly. The whole thing is just a waste of time. Plus I've been taking a backlash from the website. So I need to close the account.

Reply 3 of 10, by wd

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Plus I've been taking a backlash from the website.

Don't write stupid stuff if you want help.

And if only one game works flawless you either have shit games or fail to understand how things work.

Reply 4 of 10, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It's not my fault the games don't work. They were all designed to run on dosbox and I was so optimistic about the whole thing. But by the way things are going, it's not worth it. I prefer having a console. I even printed the whole manual for dosbox and studied it. But because of your attitude it's not worth it. I will stop using the account and hopefully that will make it inactive. Other people asked questions about the games that I did and they never got that kind of backlash. So screw you and screw your website.

Reply 5 of 10, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

just a word of advice for the future when you start visiting other forums. Start mellow, definitely don't make your first couple of posts necroposts. Just reflects badly on you...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 8 of 10, by VileR

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
wd wrote:

They were all designed to run on dosbox and I was so optimistic about the whole thing.

Says who?

The multitude of developers who explicitly design games to be run on an emulator, I suppose ;)

@yellow2011: feel free to just abandon your account; I wouldn't worry about any reprecussions - this site isn't facebook.

[ WEB ] - [ BLOG ] - [ TUBE ] - [ CODE ]

Reply 9 of 10, by frobme

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Yes, because out of the many thousands of games that work fine with Dosbox, you managed to pick the handful that don't work properly. That makes much more sense than you configured them incorrectly.

If you need help, ask decent questions after you have read the manual and the applicable guides, and you will get help.

-Frob

Reply 10 of 10, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
yellow2011 wrote:

Other people asked questions about the games that I did and they never got that kind of backlash.

Gee, you seemed perfectly happy in these two threads.
Mortal Kombat 3 Controls do not respond
Mortal Kombat 1

Perhaps in your other threads you did something different?