VOGONS

Common searches

DOSBox 0.73 Discussion

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 202 of 207, by Xelasarg

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

abyss? is that you!? 😉

And no, you can't install Windows on your symbian phone. You can't even install it on a Windows Mobile device. Just go ahead and buy yourself an AAO or eee PC or such if you want to carry DOSBox around.

"What's a paladin?!"

Reply 203 of 207, by tcrow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all.

Just downloaded DOSBox 0.73 onto my HP Pavilion6700 running Vista 6.0 (ugh!!!).

After playing with some of the configurations, my old DOS game is working GREAT!!!!!!

Found an old copy of Advanced Civilization that I didn't even know I had. Tried to get it running, but no luck, until I tried running it in the DOSBox shell.

Awesome work by the people that produced this great package!!!!!!

Reply 204 of 207, by RoyBatty

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Dos box is great, I love it.

I do wish it worked with some stuff (like softice for ex) , I wish it had official glide support, floppy swapping capability and multi-monitor support (true or windowed). Oh yeah, some hot key combo to release the mouse would be nice too... like vmware has. =]

Cheers for all the hard work put into this nice emulator.

Reply 207 of 207, by aldebaran83

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hallo everyone, I have a problem: I just downloaded version 0.73, and insalled it on my Vista Ultimate 64 pc.
Now, I used to play with DosBox on my old Xp pc, and I hd no problems: now, the games load and start correctly, but when I click inside the DB window to lockin the mouse, the cursor moves suddenly to the top-left corner, and stays there until I do Ctrl-F10 or shut down DB.
What can I do to play my old games using mouse in Vista, too?
Thanx to everyone