VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by tachikoma1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

is there any way to lock the mouse and unlock it by clicking the 3rd mouse button

thanks,
t

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.

Reply 1 of 3, by wildweasel

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Considering that there are actually DOS games that use the middle mouse button, this would probably break a good number of them, but keep in mind that you can unlock the mouse from the DOSBox window either by Alt-Tabbing out of the window or pressing Control+F10 (I think).

wwsig2-button1.pngwwsig2-center.pngwwsig2-button2.png

Reply 2 of 3, by tachikoma1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

the reason i ask im disabled and i can't use the keyboard so i need to use a on screen keyboard to make commands but it locks in the dosbox window so then i yell for help i thought this would be much easyer

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.