User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
bcjimc wrote:
O.K. Paul, […]
Show full quote

O.K. Paul,

Delete the post after downloading the file was a good idea of course.
It was downloaded only one time.
Just by you for your use, I hope. Tell me if it was the case.

On my side, I have already deleted the rapidshare hosting.

Soon for new adventures.

Stupid, stupid me. 😉 I thought you'd given a url of a archive of the CD. That's why I deleted the post. Now I've opened the archive, I see you've captured everything. Lovely thanks.

Reply 21 of 25, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

So far its looking like Ganbit was probably correct about there being just 2 versions. So far I've looked at Soldout, UBUK, and French; they are all identical.

Anyway this is good. The fewer versions, the less work involved.

Reply 22 of 25, by noname

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Glidos wrote:
noname wrote:

I uploaded all the levels, except for the ones I already uploaded to the forum.

AH, right, makes sense.

But on the other hand, if you get a chance could you upload those too, using the same naming convention. Just makes it less likely that I will mess up something. Also, I need levels that that are more than one phd file kept separate if possible (although that might not apply to the levels in question.

Alright, I'm uploading the rest of them. But what do you mean by keeping them seprate? I already have all the PHD files separate.

Reply 24 of 25, by slube

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

OK! After marvelling at my ineptitude with FTP clients, I think I got it to the site. It's zipped, not .rar'ed, but it should be there. Let me know if there were any problems with the transfer, because the client was giving me some weird messages.