VOGONS

First post, by Grzech

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

some games (like tiefighter collector's) don't run properly when started from context menu via vdmsound launchpad (or vlp file)and have to be started via maximised dosbox window. does vdmsound respect settings made in *.vlp files in those cases, or do i have to modify vdmsound ini file?

ps. still no luck with midi in tie fighter. i remember succeding with it some time ago though. i had to try to run system shock 1 (i say try cause i was never able to run it) then if i run tiefighter subsequently, midi worked fine. but only when i followed this procedure. funny thing, isn't it?

Reply 1 of 1, by vladr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Launchpad settings only work for "Run with VDMS".
Use LaunchPad and press Alt+Enter to maximize just as the game is starting.
V.

Grzech wrote:

some games (like tiefighter collector's) don't run properly when started from context menu via vdmsound launchpad (or vlp file)and have to be started via maximised dosbox window. does vdmsound respect settings made in *.vlp files in those cases, or do i have to modify vdmsound ini file?

ps. still no luck with midi in tie fighter. i remember succeding with it some time ago though. i had to try to run system shock 1 (i say try cause i was never able to run it) then if i run tiefighter subsequently, midi worked fine. but only when i followed this procedure. funny thing, isn't it?