Help with vesa

Topic actions

Reply 21 of 26, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

hehe..

It's not really a question of legality (although I think that if something like this ever was challenged it'd get struck down) but rather a question of morality. If you buy one of them, you might not be paying the developers of the OTHER version, which is bad, but you already paid for it, which is better than most pirates (arrr!) can say.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 22 of 26, by Guest

User metadata

hi ive downloaded the full xmen children of the atom and am running it on windows xp, i grabbed NOLFB and grabbed vbeplus tried all that not working then i got vdmsound hmm still nothing ive got a boot disk ready to go but i first decided to grab dox box had a play and got everything ok went to load xmen children of the atom with xmen.bat being edited with nolfb and vbeplus everything going swell got kicked out saying cannot find xmen cd in cd drive hmm ne1 know what to do??? email is Avatar_ICEMAN@hotmail.com

Reply 23 of 26, by Guest

User metadata

05/2004 Hi! i have the same problem! I would like to run 'D' the horror adventure of Acclaim... it says that it requires vesa drivers and uses univbe... i run it through WinXp under the dos... with VDMS... The game run but the videos are at least very 'blur', they cannot be seen (although they are playing)... i am waiting for an answer... because im not registered here... please send me your forum adress to the following email Elias_0000_0000@yahoo.com... Thank you very much!

Reply 25 of 26, by guest

User metadata

i'm experiencing the same problem with the pc version of mortal kombat trilogy, it also gives the error:"no supervga card detected" then i placed the univbe.drv file into the folder , but under another name, and now it's impossible to rename it back to univbe.drv.(i accidently made a new tpoic of this message, i hope you can delete it somehow)

Reply 26 of 26, by Guest

User metadata

I'm having trouble with VESA drivers as well. DBZ Millenium (www.acid-play.com (520 freeware games)) doesn't work on my system. I have a P4, Win 2000 and a Geforce 5700 Ultra. Apparrently this DBZ Millenium game runs on an engine called M.U.G.E.N. When I click on the .exe it says '' You need a V.E.S.A Driver to run M.U.G.E.N. Where do you get a Vesa Driver from? And wouldn't a Geforce 5700 Ultra have a VESA Driver? Will DosBox work?